Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I will not see another doctor

7/17/13

My shoulder surgery has been cancelled. They want me to go back to therapy. I am not starting over seeing as though I have been dealing with the shit for 8 months. There will be no new post for a while since I decided to cancel all my appointments. Sometimes you just have to know when to quit and know when things are doing more harm than good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4Tr0otuiQuU

My music choice for the past 2 days has been Moonlight Sonata on repeat.

Even though I have given up all hope for the medical community, I still will count my blessings:

-new car
-I don't live in a box but if I needed to I could live comfortably in the trunk of my new car
-I can afford my electricity bill
-I have an awesome dog
-I have good friends (even though they keep coming over instead of letting me sleep)
-I have a good edumacashun (yes mom, you do pay all that money for my private school just for me to spell education like that)
-my mom pays for my college

There is much more to be thankful for, though my health is not ever going to be anywhere on that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment